Lovely vacation in Denmark by the Limfjord
Our summer cottage in Spøttrup, Northwest Jutland can be rented for your
Wooden house. Built in 1979/1994. 56 sq. meters plus 40 sq. meters wooden
terrace - of this, 6 sq. meters terrace with roof.
We rent the house to up to 6 people. Pets are welcome.
- Bedroom with double bed
- 2 rooms with bunk beds
- Bath room with toilet, shower, sink and cupboards.
- Combined kitchen and living room
- Kitchen: Electrical stove, fridge with freezer, dish washer and coffee maker
- Living room: Colour TV with VCR and satellite dish, radio and tape player.
- Electrical heating.
- Large terraces facing south, east and west
- Good outside furniture on all three terraces.
The house is on a 2700 sq. meter property with trees and lawn. There is a
sand box, swings and various games/play things. There is also a "trivselsgynge"!
The house is situated on a quiet road. There is 600 meters to the
Limfjord (large fjord in Denmark) with a family-oriented beach. 4 km to
shopping, 3 km to indoor water recreation facility.
Within a radius of 3-4 km, there are a number of sighseeing
Castle - with rose garden and herb garden
- Spøttrup Lake - with many wild birds
- A number of farmshops and cafés
Other sighseeing opportunities include:
Our prices are very reasonable.
Call - or send an e-mail - for more information:
Birgit and Svend Faarvang
Tel.: +45 - 64 76 12 54
Fax: +45 - 64 76 38 98